• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

MBanks

New to GSN!
RIP Mr wild hare bunny plane..View attachment 29110 was good watching you cut up the sky's for the last 5 years... but all good things do come to a end...View attachment 29111View attachment 29112View attachment 29114View attachment 29115 The tail departed the fuse this afternoon. . On a long down line at idle.. He was doing alerion rolls on the Down line. Took calling [MENTION=2897]MBanks[/MENTION] back to the field to find it with his fpv plane... @jlhatley I give u the hard luck award of the weekend...

It was bad windy for my fpv mini wing..here is what I saw when locating @jlhatley from a bean field..shaky as hell man..RIP bunny plane.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG2l8HFRU4g

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Sorry for the delay in photos everyone. We had a lightning storm which struck the lightpole in front of our house. Needless to say the internet has been down since. I will head over to a friend's house after school and upload photos then. Once again, I do apologize.

AKfreak

150cc
Okay, sorry for the delay...here are some pics...

View attachment 28830 View attachment 28844

View attachment 28843 View attachment 28842

View attachment 28841 View attachment 28840
View attachment 28839 View attachment 28838
View attachment 28837 View attachment 28836

View attachment 28833 View attachment 28845

As you can see, for the first day, there is quite a large crowd of planes, and tomorrow promises to be even bigger!

That Samsung-SGH-I74 does a decent job when the light is right. Nice Pics.

AKfreak

150cc
The three amigos set out on an adventure yesterday...here is a picture story of their trip so far:

Bruce and John are good friends of mine from my local club, the COL Eagles.

View attachment 28860 View attachment 28861
View attachment 28862 View attachment 28864

After arriving at the 3DBash, we started to unload...

View attachment 28869

John has a 100cc Yak with a DA-120 on it...stupid power:
View attachment 28867 View attachment 28868

Bruce has a Pilot Edge 540 with a DA-60
View attachment 28866 View attachment 28865

Our site:
View attachment 28870

[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION], Please do tell about the Pilot edge. Is there a build thread on that plane, I am interested in what all he did, AKf

AKfreak

150cc
Our neighbors, Mike and Sylvia, brought their own fleet of airplanes from Oklahoma to the event...including one of the big boys, a 3DHS 126" Slick with a DA-150.

View attachment 28875 View attachment 28874

View attachment 28871 View attachment 28873

View attachment 28872

(this is only a small portion of his fleet)

Nice pics. I too love Olympus I still have my E-1 (my favorite Digital camera of all time and I have many). They make some of the best glass ever I had the 300mm 2.8.s (the big tuna) and my favorite the 35-100mm f2 the 11-22 was great as well. Too bad they stopped trying to be the best in the DLR market. However in the M43, they make some nice stuff. Glad to see the Oly E500 putting in work. The Blues in an Oly .jpeg are second to none.

BTW what a great looking event, I sure wish I could of been there. Thanks for making all these great pics.

AKfreak

150cc
AHH this must be Dennis.. I am digging the DEW. Nice plane bro! I need some Savox, JR, 3DRCforums, and my secret sauce for my MXS real soon..

attachment.php

Yeah dennis did a great job on the Redwing Slick Graphix.. I will be putting my Graphics on my 109 Aztech Slick tonight.. and building my Gas can I got from Dennis..... Dennis does a Hell of a job on Graphix,, Im proud to represent.. Team Knife Edge Graphix

SnowDog

Tom, are you asking about the plane or the pilot? The pilot in that pic is Blake, it is his plane, and Dennis did the graphics.