• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Little something different.....

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Correct, 48" wing tube will do the trick. I had a 1.25" anodized aluminum tube and socket here from another project that is on hold until next year. Will be perfect for a sport plane like this.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So did you maiden it this evening?

LOL, not quite. Wings in the bags. Should have fuse done tomorrow. Won't get to work on it again till next week. With luck I'll get to fly it sometime this year yet. Hope we have a nice looonnng fall.
20151001_171822.jpg

Huck Truck

New to GSN!
Looks great. I can't wait to see it. I think you need to put a 50 or 60 cc single cylinder with the cylinder sticking out the top of the cowl so we can all get nostalgic about our old glow planes :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks great. I can't wait to see it. I think you need to put a 50 or 60 cc single cylinder with the cylinder sticking out the top of the cowl so we can all get nostalgic about our old glow planes :)

LOL, NO SINGLES ! That would be pretty cool though so far fully assembled with laser cut plywood CA and microballoons. So far fuse is 4lb 13oz. With landing gear as shown. Tail feathers are 11 ounces with hinges. I'm going to estimate 17.5 pounds ready to fly which will be absolutely perfect with the 60 twin.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Going to add a few braces with some medium salsa in the tail and will be ready to go except for wings and canopy deck.

Attachments

• 1443750430553-1912766760.jpg
    1443750430553-1912766760.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 344