• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MEDIA BLITZ! Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly In

I just got home and I must say it was a well run event. Nice flying site and great weather, met up with some old friends and made a few new ones.
Jeff Williams

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
GUYS!!! Thank you all for your attendance!! The event was a HUGE sucess, and I thank all of you for your support...
Thanks to GYRO and Extreme Flight for helping front up this event.. It means A LOT... Put it on your calender for next year!

It was awesome meeting you all.. If I didnt come by and say hey so sorry I was so busy.. It was much appreciated! Everybody whom attended came together and cooperated and had a blast!:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
The DA200 in action if you didn't see it in person

[video=youtube_share;GiDkecqsNPw]http://youtu.be/GiDkecqsNPw[/video]

Hey Guys,

Just got home, but I wanted to throw a post up here before I hit the hay.

I'd like to give out a HUGE thanks to Tail Dragger, Extreme Flight and Gary for putting on an AWESOME event! My Mom and I really enjoyed ourselves and would love to come back.

On a personal note, thank you very much to Chad from TDRC and Chris Hinson from Extreme Flight for letting me fly their planes. I very much enjoyed getting some time on the sticks on y'all's planes. It means a lot that you were so willing to let me and others fly your beloved aircraft and push them to the limits. Without y'all we'd have no events and no experiences like this!

I think we can all agree that the event was very well run and a complete success. Also a big thanks to the club for letting us use their awesome field! I hope we can all attend next year :)

Thanks again to everyone involved

Brian Strachan

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Hey Guys,

Just got home, but I wanted to throw a post up here before I hit the hay.

I'd like to give out a HUGE thanks to Tail Dragger, Extreme Flight and Gary for putting on an AWESOME event! My Mom and I really enjoyed ourselves and would love to come back.

On a personal note, thank you very much to Chad from TDRC and Chris Hinson from Extreme Flight for letting me fly their planes. I very much enjoyed getting some time on the sticks on y'all's planes. It means a lot that you were so willing to let me and others fly your beloved aircraft and push them to the limits. Without y'all we'd have no events and no experiences like this!

I think we can all agree that the event was very well run and a complete success. Also a big thanks to the club for letting us use their awesome field! I hope we can all attend next year :)

Thanks again to everyone involved

Brian Strachan

Brian, Awesome flying my friend! Even more awesome, is your post! Looking forward to the next time.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Had a great time, thanks to all who made us feel welcome. Chad it was good to meet you, and should be there again next year!

[video=youtube_share;PG691zn-0Lw]http://youtu.be/PG691zn-0Lw[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Had a great time, thanks to all who made us feel welcome. Chad it was good to meet you, and should be there again next year!

[video=youtube_share;PG691zn-0Lw]http://youtu.be/PG691zn-0Lw[/video]

AWESOME video!! I was a pleasure meeting you and I thank you for your support of us and the event!