• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MEDIA BLITZ! Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly In

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Hey Guys,

Just got home, but I wanted to throw a post up here before I hit the hay.

I'd like to give out a HUGE thanks to Tail Dragger, Extreme Flight and Gary for putting on an AWESOME event! My Mom and I really enjoyed ourselves and would love to come back.

On a personal note, thank you very much to Chad from TDRC and Chris Hinson from Extreme Flight for letting me fly their planes. I very much enjoyed getting some time on the sticks on y'all's planes. It means a lot that you were so willing to let me and others fly your beloved aircraft and push them to the limits. Without y'all we'd have no events and no experiences like this!

I think we can all agree that the event was very well run and a complete success. Also a big thanks to the club for letting us use their awesome field! I hope we can all attend next year :)

Thanks again to everyone involved

Brian Strachan

Thanks Brian.... I really enjoyed watching my slick getting thrown around by a pro :)!!! It was great meeting with you and your mother... Thanks for stopping by! Look forward to working with you:)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I appreciate all the compliments, you're all very welcome! I had such a great time, and I am already looking forward to the next one.
What a wonderful hobby community we all have where the vendors and manufacturers make big and exciting events like this possible.
We're all very lucky!

Also, if any of you want any of the hi-res large size photos of you or your plane, please send me an email to gyro@3drcforums.com, and I'll get you the photo as quickly as my time allows.

Gyro

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Does anyone know if Alicia(?) will be posting Pictures?

P1330471.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Does anyone know if Alicia(?) will be posting Pictures?

View attachment 11754

She promised to send me a copy of all her pictures formatted for viewing on this site.
The large (printing size) versions would be available for purchase from her.
She is on a family vacation now, and so we expect those photos in a few weeks.