Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Merry Christmas 2018

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Dec 22, 2018.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I would like to take this opportunity to wish ALL of my GSN brothers a very Merry Christmas. I wish everyone good times with friends & loved ones, good food and lots of airplanes under the Christmas tree. . . . . :big_yes:.

David

Alky6, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 6 others like this.
  2. I also would like to wish all of you the very best Christmas and the most joyous of new years.

3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Wishing each of you and your families a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2019!!

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

+1 on all of above.

5. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alky6, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 5 others like this.

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Seasons Greetings Earthlings :alien:. Wishing you and yours all the best.

alien_santa_christmas_card-r5121408563d045e2bf25d4fab9f64c7a_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

Alky6, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 5 others like this.
  7. Merry Christmas to everyone GS.

8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Like to wish all of you and your families a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, 2018 has been good year and have enjoyed everyone’s help and comradely at GSN.

HRRC Flyer, Alky6, 49dimes and 4 others like this.
  9. Man, if you guys could only smell my place. The turkey has been stuffed and injected, the sweet brown sugar honey glaze is on and in the ham, cornbread for the stuffing is cooked (I had a piece of it) MMMM mmmmm. Squash casserole is already baked, the best home made baked beans are done and setting up, homemade fruit cake is done and has been sampled, and a variety of other veggies. Ohh, tomorrow can't get here fast enough. This is a first for us, having the family Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve. I think we are going to like it.
    Wish I could share it with ya'll.

HRRC Flyer, Alky6, 49dimes and 4 others like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Merry Christmas everyone!

Here is a photo of a nice Christmas tree I found on Instagram.

Screenshot_2018-12-19-15-56-31-1.png

Snoopy1, WMcNabb, HRRC Flyer and 3 others like this.