Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Merry Christmas 2018

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Merry Christmas to everyone as well! Hope you all get to spend time with your families and get some flying in (or building, whichever the case may be)!

2. Merry Christmas everybody. Santa is bringing me an Eflite Slick 480 for Xmas to fly here at the house. Going to be a fun little plane.

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years .

HRRC Flyer, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Hi Rusty how are you doing have not heard from for a while

HRRC Flyer likes this.
  6. Snoopy1 been doing good just getting the gear setup for the backup PAU330 after Christmas .

What your winter project for spring time ?

Snoopy1 and HRRC Flyer like this.
  7. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Merry Christmas fellas!

acerc, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 2 others like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Right now I am building a delta winged plane needed something to build and get me through the winter. It is about 4 weeks from being done so I will be looking for something again.