Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mid Virginia Radio Control Club Fun Fly

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by BalsaDust, Sep 15, 2017.

1. I almost crashed one of Frank's planes at an event. Luckily I manage to recover and saved it. Not my finest moment. I don't fly Frank's planes anymore.:D

2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

DLE 55. Plane only weighs 13.4lbs. It has crazy amounts of power. Yes plane shows very well and I did the botom in white and blue so its a good contrast.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Here is a good video of it. Around the 1 minute mark is a good view of pull out of a hover, and around the 3 minute mark is when I try to to take my head off with it.

4. Nice save bro!

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Oh well,

No road trip for me next weekend. I didn't get my Stick finished after all and I will not have tine to work on it this week. . . . .:(. I hope to make it up there next year for sure. . . . . . :yesss:

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Dude I promise you that i have no problem you flying anything I have. Got a couple of foamies that are designed to be beat on. IF anything you can come hang out and eat some free BBQ.

7. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

OK, OK Let me think about it. I may just ride up and check it out. . . . . :wink:

Thanks

8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I promise you will have a good time. Convince a friend to ride out with you to chit chat with on the ride.

9. Chris - wish I could be there. Unfortunately I have a funeral to attend this Saturday. I'll catch up with you soon. Don't forget CVRC is having another fly-in & cookout on October 14th. Don

10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Good to know. Will know closer to then if I can make it out or not.