• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mid Virginia Radio Control Club Fun Fly

BalsaDust

For those that where asking yesterday the south Boston fun fly at the airport is scheduled for October 21-22

Now that my clubs event is over let's start promoting the Funtime Aeronuts fun fly in two weeks on. Should be another great time. I believe it's no landing fee and lunch is $5 I think but I may be wrong.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
For those that where asking yesterday the south Boston fun fly at the airport is scheduled for October 21-22

Now that my clubs event is over let's start promoting the Funtime Aeronuts fun fly in two weeks on. Should be another great time. I believe it's no landing fee and lunch is $5 I think but I may be wrong.
Yep, looking forward to the Funtime Aeronuts as well. Had a lot of fun at Mid-va. Not sure I can make South Boston, yet.