• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D MOJO 65 w/20cc Build

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I totally doubt that will happen LOL

The guy built four of these planes at one time! Me and my buddy got one each and another guy had said he wanted one but backed out at the last minute so the guy still has two as far as I know. I have not talked with him in many months now so I really don't know the status.

I have definitely been having a lot of fun with mine and find it is a unique flyer and extremely floaty and forgiving.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That looks like it is done except for some covering. So in a week it will be up in the air , looking good.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
So I was trying to get a side exhaust muffler for my RCGF 26 to fit the profile and I took a chance and ordered the RCGF 50cc twin muffs and sure enough they fit perfectly. So now I don't have to bother with all the slop blowing on the wing. BTW the RCGF 26cc engine is working great on the Mojo. It seems it is breaking in nicely and getting much smoother on the low end - not nearly as shaky as it was.

BalsaDust

How was the fun fly? Let me know if they have another one as I might be able to make it.

It was another clubs fun fly and with the weather originally showing possible rain I choose to stay local and fly with a buddy at my home field. My club is in the process of planning a fun fly though so I will let you know when it happens.

Alky6

150cc
Got the tail servo mounts in. Also machined a tail wheel collar to convert the dubro tail wheel into a tiller style.

IMG_4034.JPG