• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D MOJO 65 w/20cc Build

BalsaDust

I agree if wings stay on then widening the fuselage has no point. But I have a profile plane I need to remove the wings some times and that is painful.

Fuse on my sbach 65 was 5/8" thick and it worked well with a little plate to hold the receiver.

BalsaDust

IMG_7083.JPG

Receiver mounted in my 55cc edge. In my sbach I had it turned facing one wing so once wing was installed I could plug everything in.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Alky6, did you get any further on your profile? A fellow in one of our clubs just built several probro 65s (basically raw) and I was hoping to see some other setups to get some ideas. These are tight with installing batteries, receiver and so forth. I will be hinging mine soon and getting all the components laid out the way I want them installed. Then will cover. I am working on my color schemes now.

Alky6

150cc
Alky6, did you get any further on your profile? A fellow in one of our clubs just built several probro 65s (basically raw) and I was hoping to see some other setups to get some ideas. These are tight with installing batteries, receiver and so forth. I will be hinging mine soon and getting all the components laid out the way I want them installed. Then will cover. I am working on my color schemes now.

No, unfortunately slow going for me, and not because it isn't any easy build... Just finished gluing in the shear and front skin on the wings. Almost ready to pull the pins and remove the wings from the table. Will post some pics later. -- Please post some pics of your progress!

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I am hoping to start some hinging and maybe some other odds and ends this weekend. I have not ordered the engine yet, but I have everything else I need. I have been Photoshoping my color scheme and I think I have enough covering in stock too, but may need a bit more.

If you ask me, the Mojo 65 is tight on placement of electronic components, but then again I like a clean well laid out install.

Alky6

150cc
I am hoping to start some hinging and maybe some other odds and ends this weekend. I have not ordered the engine yet, but I have everything else I need. I have been Photoshoping my color scheme and I think I have enough covering in stock too, but may need a bit more.

If you ask me, the Mojo 65 is tight on placement of electronic components, but then again I like a clean well laid out install.
Which engine are you considering?

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Which engine are you considering?
I am thinking the valleyview or dle 20cc. I currently have a DLE 20cc on my other Aerobeez profile and it does great, but can be a little persnickaty (if that is a word) about fine tuning. I am used to it though so no big deal. I have read so many great things about the VV 20cc engine.