• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D MOJO 65 w/20cc Build

caf2461

50cc
I put 5 in a 40 size bird and 6 in my 55cc profile so I think either way would be fine
+1
My Mojo 65 has 5 pin hinges on each side. I would do 6 flat hinges.

Attachments

• 20160815_171236.jpg
    20160815_171236.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 256

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I have already cut the rest of my hinge slots. I went for six hinges as there is a lot of distance there and five looked very weak to me.

I basically will have setup fully completed before covering, then will remove everything and then cover it. I did that on two planes I rebuilt and to me that makes for a much cleaner setup. You just cover it, then pop everything back on and then to the field you go.

The way the weather is stacking up around here for the weekend, I may have some time to do some more work on it. I wasn't really planning on getting this plane finished so quickly, but I made good time on it the last time I worked on it that now there is not all that much left to do.