• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Morris Hobbies Balsa Nova 120 ARF NIB

capthis

70cc twin V2
Tom I've been in training for the last two days yesterday out of town even so I haven't had a chance to look up shipping. As soon as I can do that I'll let you know what that is in an email.

Sorry I've just been really busy with work this week.

Tom K

30cc
Received the Balsa Nova 120 today exactly as you described. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Thanks
Tom K

Air2Mud

New to GSN!
Received the Balsa Nova 120 today exactly as you described. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Thanks
Tom K
Tom K, you've got a lucky find in that kit! I built one - pix below - but lost the plans in our last move. When you're finished with your build would you be willing to run down to Kinkos and copy the plans so I could [maybe, hope, hope ...] get a set from you? Obviously I'd be willing to pay the cost to include buffering the PayPal transaction charge.
My email address is rockymtnjets at comcast dot net. Thanks, Mike W.
MDW_BalsaNova.jpg

Tom K

30cc
Tom K, you've got a lucky find in that kit! I built one - pix below - but lost the plans in our last move. When you're finished with your build would you be willing to run down to Kinkos and copy the plans so I could [maybe, hope, hope ...] get a set from you? Obviously I'd be willing to pay the cost to include buffering the PayPal transaction charge.
My email address is rockymtnjets at comcast dot net. Thanks, Mike W.
View attachment 49881

Tom K

30cc
Hi Mike,
Am happy that I was able to obtain the 120 Balsa Nova. The 120 Balsa Nova that I purchased is an ARF. The only paperwork included is the assembly manual.
If that would be useful, I could copy it and send it to you for a nominal fee.
Let me know
Tom

Air2Mud

New to GSN!
Tom, you know I just *skipped* right over the ARF part! Thanks anyway - I'll just try to keep my eyes open for a set of plans. Thanks for the reply.
MDW