• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Moving up to 100cc questions

jaybird

70cc twin V2
Thanks Guy's I ended up using 2-fromco 5200 li-iron the wolverine sw,ibec,7-savox 1270's 1 savox 1267 2-7008 futaba receivers. Plane flys great. The GP123 w/smooth pipes comes in at 93db at 25" away 2' off the ground in line with the prop

View attachment 3447View attachment 3446View attachment 3445

Looks great! What prop did you get those numbers with? My piped 123 gets stupid loud on the 29-9 Wide Falcon, but OMG it is strong!

Twister

70cc twin V2
Looks great! What prop did you get those numbers with? My piped 123 gets stupid loud on the 29-9 Wide Falcon, but OMG it is strong!

That was with a beila 29x10 carbon but it rips like crazy in the air. I have a few props I will be testing as soon as the weather co-operates. stay tuned

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
For what ever reason I do not know. However after trying Beila, Mejzlik and a few others, I have found Falcon to be about the quietest props available. Not to say they won't rip. Any prop will indeed rip when the tips go supersonic.