• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I just use my plumbing soldering mapp gas torch. And it's not a pretty weld on the other side. I will clamp it down and redo some of it.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Worked a bit tonight on the vertical stab. Not much but a little is better than the last 3 months.

Attachments

• 20190902_230141.jpg
    20190902_230141.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 310

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Fall is in the air here in Pittsburgh PA, building season is around the corner. Just started building a 10' x 15' storage shed that I hope to finish before the snow flies!
You are starting a little late. Have been working with my flying buddy on a aeroplane building barn. It is 62 by 32 ft and 15 ft tall. Has 9 loops of heating in the concrete slab. We are working as hard as we can to get it closed in before the snow fly’s.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
You are starting a little late. Have been working with my flying buddy on a aeroplane building barn. It is 62 by 32 ft and 15 ft tall. Has 9 loops of heating in the concrete slab. We are working as hard as we can to get it closed in before the snow fly’s.

Let’s see some pics of this awesomeness. :big_yes:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Fall is in the air here in Pittsburgh PA, building season is around the corner. Just started building a 10' x 15' storage shed that I hope to finish before the snow flies!

90-92 degrees over the holiday weekend. I don't do much flying during the summer.

ClaBos

New to GSN!
Hello to all. My name is Claudio and I live in Italy. I follow this discussion with great interest because I am about to start building the Piper.