• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

ClaBos

New to GSN!
Wonderful! And welcome to GSN. I just started back on this build so new photos coming soon. Please do a build thread here.
I'm still looking for photos and information to start building. At the moment I only have the plans. I would find it convenient to find the files. Dxf or .dwg to cut the necessary parts with my cnc but it's very difficult to find them!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm still looking for photos and information to start building. At the moment I only have the plans. I would find it convenient to find the files. Dxf or .dwg to cut the necessary parts with my cnc but it's very difficult to find them!

Can I trace parts for you? I ordered my kit from rcaiir.com. He will have the files I bet.

Last edited:

ClaBos

New to GSN!
Can I trace parts for you? I ordered my kit from rcaiir.com. He will have the files I betty.

Can you find the files for me? It would be the top !! Dxf or dwg of the wings and the fuselage .. They are few pieces to cut but with the cnc I would take much less time!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Can you find the files for me? It would be the top !! Dxf or dwg of the wings and the fuselage .. They are few pieces to cut but with the cnc I would take much less time!

I don't have them, I just have a kit cut by Rcaiir.com.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Working on the cub today. Ended up building the vertical stab then cutting it to slip the brass tubing in.

20190915_122035.jpg

20190915_123907.jpg

20190915_124936.jpg