• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Nice and tight..........

20231128_190944.jpg

Frequent Flyer

New to GSN!
Yes, I'm recovering well. Thank you Toni! I've have begun to ship orders just recently and want to thank those customers for being understanding and patiently waiting.

Last edited:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Why mess around, make a pattern of the outline of your dash and drawing of what you want or a photo of the full scale you like and send it off to SAC. That's my 33% Champ dash on their site. Their dashes are about 3/16" thick so make your boot cowl after you get the dash. See how the aluminum overlaps the dash below. Tell them I sent you!
For the Champ I sent them a photo from the three view and they duplicated it.
View attachment 121893

View attachment 121892

Tony, I spoke with Jim today. What I sent him is fine and he is hoping to have my dashboard done this week. Also we are talking about placards for the fuel, throttle, etc.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Why mess around, make a pattern of the outline of your dash and drawing of what you want or a photo of the full scale you like and send it off to SAC. That's my 33% Champ dash on their site. Their dashes are about 3/16" thick so make your boot cowl after you get the dash. See how the aluminum overlaps the dash below. Tell them I sent you!
For the Champ I sent them a photo from the three view and they duplicated it.
View attachment 121893

View attachment 121892

Oh my. Tony, SAC was A GREAT recommendation!! This was embarrassingly cheap .

20231212_144309.jpg