• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New GSN T-shirt thread

Mikeq

150cc
orthobird;18635 wrote: i would like to order 2 in Large!!!

Please

Hey Cam....if they are 100% cotton they will shrink at least one size after you wash and dry...I normally wear large myself but have been cautious about possible shrinkage when buying T-shirts..

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
guys,

we'll keep in mind the different requests but this batch will be the red t-shirts.

if they sell then I have no problem buying more and keeping them going. if i get stuck with a big batch of blue or black or something then i'm wearing GSN t-shirts every day (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

bart

Mikeq;18647 wrote: Hey Cam....if they are 100% cotton they will shrink at least one size after you wash and dry...I normally wear large myself but have been cautious about possible shrinkage when buying T-shirts..

thank you Mike!! i have edited my post, Bartman, will that be sufficient?

SleepyC

150cc
Also.. guys do not forget... this is one more batch of "logo" shirts. I assure you you will want the next shirt as well. A "series" shirt we are working on now. Think "WW2 Nose Art" taken to a whole new level... soft printed on some dope shirts. So buy the logo now, fund the awesomeness soon!

:D