• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Man we have had nice weather for about a month... I'm sorry it sux up there in the great white north!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Being it was 10 deg the other night, 55 is shorts weather! Still 6" of ice in my driveway and 3-4 ft of icey snow on the sides.

What a crazy winter we have had. I am happy to report I am back in Wet but half way warm Oregon! The really great news (for me) is I will be boarding another flight for Hula Town Hawaii next week with my wife and dun da duuuuuuuuuuun NO KIDS!!!

WOO HOOOOOOO

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
First nice weeked and I get to work. Yeah!!! :grumpy: on the bright side Toledo expo Friday and a 3 day weekend to boot!

Jeff Pfeifer

New to GSN!
Well hello from Wisconsin! I'm here on a business trip that has been keeping me busy and unfortunately off the forum that I love all week! Talk about a brutal cold wind. Whew! Well, I've got a few moments to say Hi to the new members including a fellow Eugene RC Aeronaut!

Welcome [MENTION=3047]jackyd[/MENTION] [MENTION=3048]Hill Top Flyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3049]supercub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3050]JVA[/MENTION] [MENTION=3051]ahub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3052]MKAERO[/MENTION] [MENTION=3054]alvinzhang[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]jrgraham[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3057]JeffPfeifer[/MENTION] !

We hope you guys enjoy the forums as much as we do and if you need anything please let us know! And a special welcome to Jrgraham my fellow ERCA pilot!

Tell us a bit about yourselves, where you fly and what you fly! Pics are mucho appreciated. :)

Thanks for the welcome message. Lets see about me. I'm 33yrs old and currently reside in Yuma, AZ. I've been flying since I was about 5yrs old and began flying 3D in the mid to late 90's since it's beginning. In the early to mid 2000's I flew in some of the early XFC's, ETOC's, and many other invitational events. In 2005 I met my wife and decided to put more of a focus on my career, getting married, and life in general. So flying the big planes was put on hold for a few years and I continued to fly smaller planes 50cc and smaller locally/regionally, and started to really pursue the helicopter side of the hobby. I am getting back into the 3d/aerobatic side of the hobby and plan on competing again and attending several events.

dth7

Thanks for the welcome message. Lets see about me. I'm 33yrs old and currently reside in Yuma, AZ. I've been flying since I was about 5yrs old and began flying 3D in the mid to late 90's since it's beginning. In the early to mid 2000's I flew in some of the early XFC's, ETOC's, and many other invitational events. In 2005 I met my wife and decided to put more of a focus on my career, getting married, and life in general. So flying the big planes was put on hold for a few years and I continued to fly smaller planes 50cc and smaller locally/regionally, and started to really pursue the helicopter side of the hobby. I am getting back into the 3d/aerobatic side of the hobby and plan on competing again and attending several events.

Welcome Jeff. Sounds like your a great addition to the resource pool here at 3DRCF from an ability and history perspective. Thanks for joining.
Daren

3dNater

Jeff I know it is a bit of a drive for you but you are within striking distance of our 3dbash event in St George on May 2nd - 4th. Would love to have you there!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo! I arrived back from a 8 day vacation trip to the Big Island and saw all the new members that have joined in the last week! Welcome to [MENTION=3058]cbarnes[/MENTION] [MENTION=3060]danb448[/MENTION] [MENTION=3061]dutchmonkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=3062]Farmhand2k[/MENTION] [MENTION=3063]CHSNative[/MENTION] [MENTION=3065]Charlie Tilney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3068]Airacobra[/MENTION] [MENTION=3069]Hawkeye[/MENTION] [MENTION=3071]Brownie433[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]Biplane Nut[/MENTION] [MENTION=3073]madmodels[/MENTION] [MENTION=3075]Domenic[/MENTION] [MENTION=3076]zippi[/MENTION] [MENTION=3077]grod[/MENTION] [MENTION=3078]B-350QX Warrior[/MENTION] [MENTION=3079]scruffmeister[/MENTION] [MENTION=3080]throttleman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3081]ronmad02[/MENTION] [MENTION=3082]JACE76[/MENTION] [MENTION=3084]YAKMAN76[/MENTION] !!!

Welcome guys! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and show us some pics of your planes!

Farmhand2k

New to GSN!
Hello and thanks... Best way for everyone to see how much I love this hobby, check out my youtube page (Farmhand2k) and see my various Electric planes take to the air... We have fun at our club in Ridgefield WA, and very excited about the season.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hello and thanks... Best way for everyone to see how much I love this hobby, check out my youtube page (Farmhand2k) and see my various Electric planes take to the air... We have fun at our club in Ridgefield WA, and very excited about the season.

hey Farmhand2k Found this one of my buddy Jason using smoke now... He just rebuilt this MX2 after a crash i witnessed at Wenacthee last year. Looks like he did a great job on the rebuild! Great guy and he needs get over here on 3drcf! Tell him I said Hi!

[video=youtube;M0pafo76aRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pafo76aRY&list=UU8Bvrh1jZ908BCjQMGBcJQg[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Also took this from Farmhand2k's youtube channel... Nice looking PITTS FARMHAND2K!!!

[video=youtube;QgMm3oXDj34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgMm3oXDj34&list=UU8Bvrh1jZ908BCjQMGBcJQg[/video]