• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Giving a shout out to a pair of really friendly pilots I met at the Texas Wings flyin this past weekend:

Welcome [MENTION=3089]MIMI MASON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3090]Tybirddog[/MENTION]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the introduction 3DMIKE. I fly both 3d flying and IMAC and am getting into jets with my dad.

View attachment 22489

View attachment 22490

:veryshocked::veryshocked::veryshocked::veryshocked::veryshocked::veryshocked::veryshocked:
WOW is all I can say!

Im Todd McNease from the DEEP South. I live about 1.5 from the Gulf of Mexico in South Mississippi. Just your below average flyer. I have two sons that fly as well. They are 12 and 15.

Very happy to have you here man! It's great to see you getting your sons involved in this awesome sport!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to welcome [MENTION=3092]Lovemyxtra[/MENTION] aka Patrick to the forums. I called him the Yankee MacGyver on the podcast after he made a air damn for my DA-120 carb out of a Sprite can at the field. He just finished the V cabinet for the trailer we are taking to the Nall. Check out the trailer thread.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I would like to welcome [MENTION=3092]Lovemyxtra[/MENTION] aka Patrick to the forums. I called him the Yankee MacGyver on the podcast after he made a air damn for my DA-120 carb out of a Sprite can at the field. He just finished the V cabinet for the trailer we are taking to the Nall. Check out the trailer thread.
Hey! Welcome Patrick. It's about time!