• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yeah ya don't have to tell me about it. Lol. At that age that's more than half my age as well.

Anyways never really properly introduced myself around here. I'm Chris. Been flying for about 2 years. Started flying micros and this spring picked up my first 3d foamies. TH crack Pitts and slick and have been flying them like crazy. Can't get enough 3d flying. Picked up the 3dhs EPP edge late this summer as a step towards buying something balsa in the spring. Still learning and getting used to the bigger weight on the edge but loving every minute of it.

Now if only Gyro would draw my name for the vyper bipe I would be set for a balsa plane. :)

Thanks for having me around. Great place to hang out and learn.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Hey guys!

I'm Brian Strachan out of Texas.

I have been flying for almost 10 years now and going stronger than ever. I have been competing for 4 and a half years now flying IMAC, 3D and F3A Precision aerobatics. I met Gary (Gyro) at Hucktoberfest in Austin this weekend and learned about the forum. Hope to contribute some and learn a lot!

Thanks
Briam

Glad you come to the forum Brain. I sure enjoyed your flying in Austin. I think Gary needs to set you up a thread on flying moves. Enjoy the journey.

SteveT.

100cc
What makes me feel old is when they're less than half my age and fly the snot out of their planes in ways I only dream about !

That upset me too Gary....but what really upsets me is that if you start adding up their ages, it takes four or five of them to get to my age!!!!

SteveT

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Hey Guys,
Jeff Sikes from Mesquite,Texas,and Siko_Flyer on all the forums.Had a blast in Austin,and you guys are correct,these younguns have some mad skills!!!I have watched Jonathan fly since he was 9,and this weekend was the first time I saw Brian fly,awesome job!!!Hope to see you all again somewhere!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey Guys,
Jeff Sikes from Mesquite,Texas,and Siko_Flyer on all the forums.Had a blast in Austin,and you guys are correct,these younguns have some mad skills!!!I have watched Jonathan fly since he was 9,and this weekend was the first time I saw Brian fly,awesome job!!!Hope to see you all again somewhere!

Welcome to the site Jeff! Nice meeting you in Austin :) Congrats again on winning the 104 Slick!

SteveT.

100cc
Welcome Jeff...and any of the other new members who I may not have welcomed lately....we're very happy to see you all here!!

SteveT