• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
NOF Outlaws, South Ark Taildraggers, Brazoria County Modelers Assn., Houston Sport Flyers, almost nothing smaller than 40%, and having a blast doing it!View attachment 20646

Wow Erik. Looks like a fun group. Nice to have the space to run a near full scale airport! Videos of the fun are always welcome too. Enjoy the forum.

dth7

Ok a few more new names. Welcome to [MENTION=2828]Lazy3d[/MENTION] [MENTION=2827]L Hatley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2823]Jedei120[/MENTION]. Lets us know what and where you fly. Enjoy the forum.

Lazy3d

New to GSN!
Working on aerobeez slick 540 first real 3d plane very excited ! Got hooked at xfc in Muncie last year, been flying and building about 2 years from Cincinnati

SnowDog

awesome to hear from you Lazy3d - let us know how you like that Aerobeez Slick 540! Which size? What motor? Servos? :D

dth7

Awesome. You will find plenty of motivation and help here. Post away. Good luck with the Edge. We all have the virus. There is no cure!

Lazy3d

New to GSN!
It's the 30 cc size went with dle30, trying out the Xq servos too. Just got the canister mounted having trouble with the cg but I'm sure when i figure out how to post pics I'll have lotsof help!

Jedei120

30cc
Bayou boyz aerobandits r/c club

I'm one of the owners of the BAYOU BOYZ AEROBANDITS R/C CLUB http://www.aerobandits.com in Orange, Texas. We are set up with the AMA as a 2.4Ghz club only! I fly a DA-120 powered Aeroworks Ultimate biplane and am finishing up a 104" DA-120 powered 3DHS Slick 540. I have also just converted to a DS-16 JETI so the Slick will be under DUPLEX protocol. I would also like to introduce our upcoming May 17th event BIG BIRDS OVER THE BAYOU. Pilot lunches will be provided by Rudy's Kabobs. See attached flyer! I have also installed a link on our web site to this forum here: http://aerobandits.com/links/

Attachments

• IMG_1593-small.JPG
    IMG_1593-small.JPG
    297.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    737.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    930.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2578.JPG
    IMG_2578.JPG
    799.3 KB · Views: 146
  • big-bird-flyer.jpg
    big-bird-flyer.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 152
  • Rudy's Kabob.jpg
    Rudy's Kabob.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

I'm one of the owners of the BAYOU BOYZ AEROBANDITS R/C CLUB http://www.aerobandits.com in Orange, Texas. I fly a DA-120 powered Aeroworks Ultimate biplane and am finishing up a 104" DA-120 powered 3DHS Slick 540. I have also just converted to a DS-16 JETI so the Slick will be under DUPLEX protocol. I would also like to introduce our upcoming May 17th event BIG BIRDS OVER THE BAYOU. Pilot lunches will be provided by Rudy's Kabobs. See attached flyer!

Wow, you boys do it up BIG in Texas! What a great sign, nice facility, nice Ultimate. Looks like a fun event too. Wish I were closer. Thanks for bringing your enthusiasm, talents and treasures to the forum.