• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Jedei120

30cc
Shop? If you mean the food vendor, no I don't own that one. We are also trying to bring in a Crawfish vendor to the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedei120

30cc
3DHS 104" Slick 540

A few pics of my under construction 104" 3DHS Mr. Slick 540.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    477.2 KB · Views: 190
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    530.8 KB · Views: 192
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    425.4 KB · Views: 179
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    548.6 KB · Views: 185

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
A few pics of my under construction 104" 3DHS Mr. Slick 540.
[MENTION=2823]Jedei120[/MENTION]
Awesome build so far. Love the wheels- all three!, who's are they? Answer over on the 104 build thread- http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread...-and-Questions. That chrome is sweet too.

I copied the link over to the build thread so 104 folks can enjoy the view. Thanks for contributing. You'll find Gyro does a nice job of keeping content organized here so the threads don't drift off topic too much. Makes it so easy when you want to find something specific.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So much thanks goes to [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] for welcome all the new members in my absence this past week! I was in Arizona welcoming the birth of my second grand baby! Whew that was an amazing trip!

I see see we have a couple new members this afternoon that I would like to welcome! First is [MENTION=2830]MO-rc[/MENTION] and second is [MENTION=2831]Djohnson[/MENTION]! Welcome guys and if you wouldn't mind telling us a little about yourself such as where and what you fly!

What at a great week and month for membership growth! It's awesome guys and continue to tell all your friends about us :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcome [MENTION=2832]Lee Frazee[/MENTION]! Glad to have you here on the forum…. Have fun and if you have any questions or need anything let us know!

3dcarter

50cc
Hi guys! My names Carter. I'm 17 years old, been flying for almost 5 years now. I'm the secretary for my local club, and I'm on year 3 or 4 of that. I fly "large" scale gas and then smaller electrics. My favorite gas airplane is my TOC 50cc Yak 54 with a DLE 55 and Hitec servos. I use Spektrum, so I don't know if I'm subject to criticism. My favorite electric airplane is an extreme flight 48" MXS.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hi guys! My names Carter. I'm 17 years old, been flying for almost 5 years now. I'm the secretary for my local club, and I'm on year 3 or 4 of that. I fly "large" scale gas and then smaller electrics. My favorite gas airplane is my TOC 50cc Yak 54 with a DLE 55 and Hitec servos. I use Spektrum, so I don't know if I'm subject to criticism. My favorite electric airplane is an extreme flight 48" MXS.

Hey Carter, welcome to our site!
I've seen some of your posts on RCThrasher, and we're happy you've found us. Enjoy the forum!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Welcome [MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] it's great that you are active in your club and an officer at such a young age. Many of us fly Spektrum and you won't find "criticism" or bashing here unless it is in good fun. Thanks for adding your enthusiasm.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome [MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] it's great that you are active in your club and an officer at such a young age. Many mod us fly Spektrum and you won't find "criticism" or bashing here unless it is in good fun. Thanks for adding your enthusiasm.

Yup! I'm a Specky user too! :)