• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

helikat

New to GSN!
Hello everyone!

Looking forward what info that is useful to me here at 3D. I'm very passionate about flying both helis and planes. I am a member of the AMA and the Cabarrus RC Flyers Mt. Pleasant, N.C. I love it when May comes around every year for the Joe Nall.

prostock

New to GSN!
Hello All!

Hi guy's,

My name is Ronnie and I am new to the forum. I have been in the R/C hobby for many years started with cars & truck then Helis (small ones)

A few years ago I fell in love with 3d foam profile planes after seeing one fly. I even bought a kit the E-Flite Extra 260 3d profile plane :eek: but never build it due to LIFE.

Like a few years ago I feel ready to jump in. I've been following J. Smith on YT and I just saw a build vid on YT by Chris Jewett on the Twisited Hobbys Crack Yak Mini and I am pumped :bouncy: .

Really like the site hope to learn alot here! :thumbup: