• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow I love welcoming these new guys everyday. Here are a couple more to welcome… Welcome [MENTION=2741]flyeruk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2739]ddparker[/MENTION] ! Glad to have you guys here with us. Let us know what and where you guys fly!!!

ddparker

30cc
Thanks for the welcome. I'm flying in Kennett Mo. with the Kennett RC Club we are having a Redwing 3D Bash in Sep. Hope to see all of you there.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
More warm welcomes!!! Love it. Welcome @jdavosod [MENTION=2744]baumerm[/MENTION] [MENTION=2743]Tailspin Terror[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2742]RCPat[/MENTION] ! Let us know where and what you fly!

Tailspin Terror

New to GSN!
Hi, I fly out of Detroit Mi. at the Alex Jefferson rc field in Detroit My fleet consist of a Redwing 50cc Sbach 342/ EME 60, a Great Planes Reactor 50cc/ DLE 55, a Great Planes Ultra Sport 1000 / Webra 120 ,a Freewing SU-35 ,a Great Planes Spirit 100, a Thunder Tiger Raptor 50S and a Walkera QR X350 quad. Building a Redwing Slick 540 50cc over the winter. I'm retired so now I get to my my time the way I want.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi, I fly out of Detroit Mi. at the Alex Jefferson rc field in Detroit My fleet consist of a Redwing 50cc Sbach 342/ EME 60, a Great Planes Reactor 50cc/ DLE 55, a Great Planes Ultra Sport 1000 / Webra 120 ,a Freewing SU-35 ,a Great Planes Spirit 100, a Thunder Tiger Raptor 50S and a Walkera QR X350 quad. Building a Redwing Slick 540 50cc over the winter. I'm retired so now I get to my my time the way I want.

Wow quite the diverse hanger! Love it. That's Scott's club right? Northeast of DTW 22L. Welcome!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Ahhhhhh someday i hope to be in your shoes (retired)! Nice group of planes! I almost bought the 50cc Reactor myself a couple years ago.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcoming two new members. Welcome [MENTION=2747]heath[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2746]Ron[/MENTION] Glad to have you guys here! Where do you guys fly?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Oooops one more [MENTION=2745]jdavisod[/MENTION] . Can't forget a new member. Welcome Jeff!

baumerm

New to GSN!
Thank you for the welcome. I fly with the two McMinnville, OR clubs, and also join the guys from the Portland Area Sailplane Society for most of their discus-launch glider events. I've been around for a while, flew RC during my youth in Switzerland, then flew paragliders for many years. In 2009 I came across an RC event at the Evergreen Aviation Museum which pulled me right back into the RC hobby. I fly whenever I get a chance, which is luckily quite often. My favorite plane is my 91" Extra from Extreme Flight which I completed about a month ago. I also have their 60" Extra, and the 48" Edge. Another fun plane is the FunCub which serves double-duty as a buddy-box trainer. I love the smell of glow planes, but prefer gas and electrics.