• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Moderator, cbarnes0061 (aka Chris) !!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It wasnt to bad, mostly people pushing the boundaries of the mods and rules with almost naked chicks. They also kept it away from the front page latest posts. It was kinda fun while it lasted.
If we all can remember to conduct ourselves with a degree of integrity, a little fun can go along way and still never get out of hand. I'm proud to be a member of a site who's members can practice this ideal. And still maintain the highest regard to what this is all about. The passion of this hobby.

yakken

100cc
If we all can remember to conduct ourselves with a degree of integrity, a little fun can go along way and still never get out of hand. I'm proud to be a member of a site who's members can practice this ideal. And still maintain the highest regard to what this is all about. The passion of this hobby.
I hate you, my dad will kick your dads ass and my mom will bitch slap your mom.lol[emoji12]