• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Setup on box or setup on website

• box setup

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • website setup

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Nice build on the fokker!!:way_to_go: Not my typical style of plane, but I might change my mind once I see @pawnshopmike plane fly in person:D

Just glued up my last wing spar and started some testing on the re-paint. EPP doesn't take paint as well as Depron so I'm trying some new techniques. Using some scraps I saved from my long deceased orginal Crack Yak to test on. Stay tuned!

LOL guys! You are onto something now ... like the song says... "we are the dealers, we'll give you everything you need" :way_to_go:

Name that tune... :epic:

As for the DD props... on 3S it's a must... or I like it anyway. I ran the 9" SF prop on both 2S and 3S trying to kill the motor and couldn't manage to do any damage but the 9" prop is only "recommended" for 2S setup.

I cant imagine how prop flexing could have been causing the screech sound but am also very glad to hear the problem is gone. Like I said, you need the link to program that ESC and I'm not sure there was any setting that would have helped (on the 15a Talon anyway).

On 3S you have the rpm to flex the thin GWS props for sure. If you need to use an SF prop, you would want a different brand prop (perhaps Tuff props).

So, the plane looks well built Eric and you are lighter than me by a lot. I was like 295g I believe but that's with an 850mAh 3S pack onboard. I am running the 70C TP pack that I was using on the Big Beaver and the Racers at first (before going 4S).

Excited for you guys. In calm conditions, you are going to have a killer time with this plane.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
LOL guys! You are onto something now ... like the song says... "we are the dealers, we'll give you everything you need" :way_to_go:

Name that tune... :epic:

As for the DD props... on 3S it's a must... or I like it anyway. I ran the 9" SF prop on both 2S and 3S trying to kill the motor and couldn't manage to do any damage but the 9" prop is only "recommended" for 2S setup.

I cant imagine how prop flexing could have been causing the screech sound but am also very glad to hear the problem is gone. Like I said, you need the link to program that ESC and I'm not sure there was any setting that would have helped (on the 15a Talon anyway).

On 3S you have the rpm to flex the thin GWS props for sure. If you need to use an SF prop, you would want a different brand prop (perhaps Tuff props).

So, the plane looks well built Eric and you are lighter than me by a lot. I was like 295g I believe but that's with an 850mAh 3S pack onboard. I am running the 70C TP pack that I was using on the Big Beaver and the Racers at first (before going 4S).

Excited for you guys. In calm conditions, you are going to have a killer time with this plane.
The weight is without the battery. I have some gens ace 800's on the way. They say 60g for weight, so all up in will be right there with you. Can't wait to try them out. I love the ones I am using on my qq extra.

I have some tuff props and do props on the way so I can have some fun.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Damn....I need to finish my "special project" Crack MXS-C first.....but I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLY want a Fokker!

drooling-smiley.png