• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Setup on box or setup on website

• box setup

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • website setup

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

pawnshopmike

Staff member
If you order the strip lights make sure you get the NON Waterproof ones. The Waterproof ones are a lot heavier.

If you want to try one of the Aurora sets hit me up. I'm a stocking dealer for Aurora.:way_to_go:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Project Red Baron is underway.:way_to_go:

image.jpg

Cool light setups guys. I use those little aurora light sets that run on 1S batteries. One battery lasts a lot of flights for sure. Sometimes I put two of those on and one of the mini Twisted light set that run off of the receiver. They are pretty cool too. I haven't done strips in a while but they do look really cool and you can face them in towards the foam which makes all the foam kinda glow. When they face out towards you they can be really bright (almost too bright).

Mike, looking good. I thought you had a Crack problem and now you're mixing in beer and spray paint. You're in bad shape dude :lol2:

Sounds like Dennis has a name for Mike's project ? ? ?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I received my light set today. Thanks Mike. I was trying to decide if I wanted to use them as is and put them on the middle wing, or break up the wing ones and put one on top and one on the bottom wing. I tested out the setup as is and decided it looked good. Installation is a breeze and these should provide plenty of light for night flying. The set comes with a Y harness, so I used one of the ends and soldered it inline with my battery connector. That way I can unplug the lights if I want. The utility room was the only place I could find that is completely dark, so that is where I took the pics.
Resize (1).JPG
Resize (2).JPG
Resize (3).JPG
Resize (4).JPG
Resize (5).JPG
Resize (6).JPG
Resize (7).JPG
Resize (8).JPG