• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Official Aerobeez Support Thread

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Yeah, really?!?! I didn't notice the poundage in that post!!!! I'll space the motor out before I go that route.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Yeah that's what I said KINDA, it was more like Holy :steamer: this was when Alan owned company. I think it was a goldwing, comparing another goldwing in club at time, looked very very very similar. He has the Flight Model Extra now, not assembled yet, but think it's same as aerobeez. I looked hard at the extra, as he only paid $559.00

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Here's the one I have (photo from Aerobeez's site).....discontinued. Not sure what version????
ED540-50CC-BL_G_11.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Changed the thread title, hope all y'all don't mind. :)

@Pistolera Ray told me at Nall that they discontinued everything about two years ago and are increasingly trying to make their products exclusive to Aerobeez. to that end I'm pretty sure they changed factories at about the same time so they could have more input

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Just did a preliminary CG check and when I pick it up by the wing tube socket (canopy sitting off to the side, but in proper fore/aft position) it's just at the front of the tube. It should be fine for a maiden.....maybe this weekend.

Oh....wheel pants and spinner will move that forward a tad (they're on the way). Pants were destroyed when the previous owner wiped out the gear.

Lots of options to move batts backward if needed. We'll see.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
OK....getting closer to maiden, but before I start wringing this thing out, are there any issues related to wing structural problems on these earlier versions???? If so, I'll bear that in mind when flying it.

Would appreciate any honest feedback on this question.

Thanks.....!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: