• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

One of our own get's a little Press!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I still am over the moon at how much the local media has helped us this weekend. We saw all time highs in spectator attendance, as we were starting to run out of parking!

I know we passed out a TON of information on our club and the AMA, just one new AMA member makes it all worth it!
Hell yes! That's great bro.:way_to_go:

Bipeguy03

150cc
This one made my year!

My dad (also known as my "Engine Biotch" lol) and I talked to this young man Friday evening for a good 2 hours, at just 15 years of age he already has a full time job in the summer and works part time during the school year, not because he has to but because he wants to. He saw the article in the paper on his lunch break, and decided to stop out after work to chat with me.

I let him play with my radio for a while, and also poke around my planes while we answered his questions the best we could. I could see that he was getting hooked watching the guys fly, and he was kinda bummed out that he couldn't come back on Saturday because he had to work.

We told him to come back Sunday when he was off and we would hook him up with Andrew and Gary our trainers, which he did. Today he was one of the kids that joined the AMA, our club and ordered his first airplane!!!!

Needless to say, I am overjoyed!!

11745519_1653625804858243_7857385724651995309_n.jpg