Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Optical Kill Switch as On/Off?

Discussion in 'Onboard Electronics' started by Bartman, Mar 8, 2019.

1. It does not get any simpler or better, it has been around for quite some time with many of us using it with absolutely no issue. Simply put, it works and works well.

49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Used all of them the best I think is the TecAero. But the Rexcell unit I have had difficulties with. The other one that I have only one unit is the Power Box Spark switche great up to now but only had for 2 years.

49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

RCExcel Opto-kill. All I have ever used. All I will ever use. Never a single issue. Easy to setup whether using stand alone with an auxiliary ignition battery or straight connection to rx/power expander.