• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ordered my Su-26

sweetpea

100cc
Just keep your landings soft and engine runs without canopy on. No bad tendencies with this plane. It presents large in the air also

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Just keep your landings soft and engine runs without canopy on. No bad tendencies with this plane. It presents large in the air also
Thanks! Unfortunately right after my post yesterday about the maiden I was informed of the passing of the wife of a very near and dear friend. The maiden will have to wait.

BalsaDust

Thanks! Unfortunately right after my post yesterday about the maiden I was informed of the passing of the wife of a very near and dear friend. The maiden will have to wait.

Sorry to hear that bud. Thoughts and prayers sent that way.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Thanks Chris and Smitty. I was really stoked to get the plane in the air Friday. That news really knocked the wind out of my sails. 61 years old and a massive heart attack. That really hits close to home. RGM

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Life can change in a millisecond of time - a heartbeat, one breath and it is all changed forever. I often wonder why folks rarely acknowledge what it is all about and live as though they were somehow invulnerable. I am 61 myself and I am so thankful of each breath I take. Hope the families have peace through this time of sadness.

rmyers

70cc twin V2
OK the maiden is done! This plane flies really well. Very floaty and plenty of power. :fist_pump:Now I just have to get used to it. Made it half way through a round of Basic before my ADD kicked in. :do_not_know: