• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26

JuniorMc

New to GSN!
I really enjoyed the build thread.... I'm looking forward to the maiden flight post, photos and video. Great job...... I plan to purchase one this year.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very cool Tom, I like the radial engine idea! Looks like another artic blast ahead, but I hope you get to maiden soon!

sweetpea

100cc
You will love it!

Here's mine

Sukhoi%20Main.png
sukhoi-su-26m-50-60cc-pau.jpg
538640676_fhGLd-L.jpg
538640782_LanvY-L.jpg

Tseres

150cc
For those of you that don't already know. Sweetpea and I are good friends. He's one of my first R/C Internet friends. I've seen those pictures years ago. John is also a great photographer. Sam if you have some pictures that you want to share. I'd like to see them again. There is plenty of room. post them in here.

Tseres

150cc
Very cool Tom, I like the radial engine idea! Looks like another artic blast ahead, but I hope you get to maiden soon!

I start thinking about outdoor flying the beginning of March. Most of the time I have my first outing by March 15.

Right now I'm going to change fuel lines on all my gassers. Check batteries and charge or replace them.Make sure all the covering is sealed down. Then a good visual check to see what might need fixed or replaced. I should be finished with Spring tune up by March 15.:yesss:

sweetpea

100cc
For those of you that don't already know. Sweetpea and I are good friends. He's one of my first R/C Internet friends. I've seen those pictures years ago. John is also a great photographer. Sam if you have some pictures that you want to share. I'd like to see them again. There is plenty of room. post them in here.

Tom actually stopped by my house in when I lived in VA once. We got some pictures of him with my PAU Edge! We have not gotten to fly together yet, but now that I'm in Ohio we should be able to make that happen. All my Su-26 pics are on my home computer.....I do think there is a build thread on FG though. Basically this plane goes together very easily. Only items to look out for

1. Gear are a touch tricky to put on, but if you have a pole extended magnet it is easy.
2. The lip of the cowl will vibrate against the hatch. I used 3M red electrical tape to go over the lip so it doesn't rub the hatch or chip the cowl
3. Never run the engine with the cowl on and the hatch removed. The vibration will crack the paint on the lip of the cowl.