• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Also, please make sure the wing tube is no too long (we have seen a few wing tubes and stab tubes that were up to 1/4" too long.
Add up the width of the fuse, plus the two wing sockets. It too long, is can easily be cut with a dremel.

Ah... I'll check that, because that could very well be what's going on. Thanks!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Totally frustrating now: I was just advised that the latest container was flagged by customs for a full inspection.
Here we go again!!!

Crap, we have to save our dancing chickens. Seriously though this customs BS does not help the cost of our hobby at all.
cry-blow.gif
crying.gif

Most of those port delays are on the west coast due to labor disputes. The east coast ports haven't been impacted by that, I think. And that article is almost 45 days old.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Is this a customs issue or a port delay? Or custom's excuse for the port delay?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/port-delays-starting-to-damage-businesses-1424136797
West Cost port "slow down" does not affect Miami shipments.
Customs has inspected my last 4 or 5 containers now.
All they find every time is a load of "toy airplanes".
They open a few boxes (randomly selected)m, and re-seal them with their "US customs tape".
Then they send me the bill for storage (21 days on the last container)!!!
This is a racket!
This is pure loss, because we cannot pass that cost to customers...although we will have no choice if it keeps happening.

Bipeguy03

150cc
I think I'd be calling a State Rep or something, even if it doesn't really accomplish anything being a prick sometimes helps keep you from having an aneurysm. ;)

Dealing with bull crap bureaucracy myself at the moment.