• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

tylerzx9r

100cc
image.jpg
Amazing what Jake can do with any plane.
Agree, it could be a pizza box and he'll make it look awesome! I have a 100cc edge 540, DA 120 couldn't have gotten a better plane! Thanks to Terry and Huge thanks to Herve!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup, Tyler has grown even faster than me in the last 12 months as far as flight skills and he always has a contagious smile that it touching his ears!!!! Keep it up man!

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I have a GP176 on my Extra with dual 7950's on the rudder in the tail and my heavy dual A123's are right above the fuel tank.....but my plane is also the older slightly shorter version.

You are going to love it Greg......(I'll trade you a 176 for that 200 straight up;)).

Edit, had to post this......you bringing this up made me look back through my videos. This is my friend Jake's first pull on the sticks of my Extra. Funny to watch how he went from "getting comfy" to down on the deck in four minutes.......then checking the fuel level by sight at 9 minutes LOL. He's always careful with my stuff so I trust him. Anyway, it was something like 200 degrees out that day and you can see how much power the 176 has on this airframe.

Terry. Your buddy is quite the pilot.. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting.

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
Just finished my new 88' 60cc Edge with a DA-60 and Savox 1231 servos with spot-on and Seacraft bling from Aztechaeromodels. Band E Graphics cut me out some great vinyls for it also. Taildragger batteries and extensions finished it out. Wing graphics idea was stolen from 2robinhood.

Hopefully the weather will be decent one day this week for a maiden, but in the meantime I have to start building the blue 170cc version with a DA 170 hanging up front.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 232

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm considering a 100cc Edge. But January is my target date for purchase. Any ideas on availability around then Herve'?
Hard to tell: based on the phone calls and email, it might sell out quickly in December. I am ordering more, but the factory goes on a month long holiday in January, and this delays everything.