• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
One last Reference pick of the canopies of my "big boys". The EF is some what unfair. It is actually closer to a 40 center.
Don't be fooled by the 104" wing span....It is a friggen big plane!
Photo343.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
View attachment 18515 View attachment 18516
Donnie I am going to have to find out. I will email them and see what needs to be done. The box was pretty much "undamaged"
But I could tell it had the "usual" tough handling of the carriers. I find it odd that the canopy was damaged on the side that is "inside deep" and not the side that was next to the "wall" of the box. Every plane I received from them previous had no damage.
I am actually considering just fixing it!
I thought same thing, was trying to go over pics of you unpacking, going how'd that get cracked, the box didn't look beat to death. Interested in seeing if they will offer to fix. The Flymodel guy out of Florida, makes shipping screw ups good.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I thought same thing, was trying to go over pics of you unpacking, going how'd that get cracked, the box didn't look beat to death. Interested in seeing if they will offer to fix. The Flymodel guy out of Florida, makes shipping screw ups good.

I went to the webpage and left a message referencing my order # and I also sent an email to peakmodel@gmail.com
with these photos requesting a replacement canopy.
Photo319.jpg Photo331.jpg Snapshot_20150428.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hope they get back with you soon. Until then, get started on that build. How do you 'spect me to fly it if you don't get it built???? HMMMM????

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well.......If you really loved me:concern:......you would break out that little plastic thing that gets tattooed to most guys butt's because mama say NO!:beaten: But you aint got momma's love:blank:. You got mine!:love: ONLY:In_love: if I see props, spinner, header, can, and other rc goodies start showing up at me door!:D