Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by 49dimes, Apr 8, 2015.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks Rob. Always :) to have your support bro! Charlie seems to like it. I got a pull at the sticks and it does have some KE coupling issues. Charlie had the V1 of this plane also and it did not have the KE coupling issues :confused:. Any way we will work on it for the next several flights to get'er dialed in. Other than that the plane flies awesome and is a floater!

Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Hope to be getting the stickers @Decal Dennis is doing real soon. There will be a small but significant change that makes it (hint) looney.

KD (1).png

HRRC Flyer, Snoopy1, rmyers and 2 others like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Sa-weetness

49dimes likes this.
  4. Nice! Looks like you and Dennis came up with some good stuff. Can’t wat to see the finished product.

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Loony is as loony does. I must say, they are really going to add some character to that flying yellow/green banana. LOL. Love it....

pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.
  6. Couple of little changes and I think they'll be ready to print:)

Probably be spending a little more time over here....since people love to get their panties in a wad over on Facebook

7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Yea know what ya mean. Fakebook just don't "cut" it with me either ;) (pun intended) .

stangflyer, pawnshopmike and Snoopy1 like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Must I agree with all you gentleman it always pleasant to be on GSN and helpful. Hope we can keep it that way.

stangflyer, pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.
  9. More non PC people here lol

10. Absolutely, the best airplane forum on the web!!!