• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL.. What type of wax do you use. WOW. HAD TO PUT SOME SHADE ON AND. ITS 2.00AM
very_drunk.png
lol It's a pic from Chief, but I do use Meguires spray wax, makes clean up easy breezy

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I had these pictures on my phone I took through the front of the cowl. I used balsa triangle stock on the front edge. Adds a little strength without much weight. Plus it looks pretty. :D

20130807_211017_resized_1.jpg
20130807_211046_resized_1.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@Jetpainter did you cut the extra ends of the motor box off after you mounted the fire wall? I cant find a reason not to cut that off to clean things up but I was interested if any one else did that.
I cut mine off. I have a friend that did not cut them off either of his and honestly, it makes the firewall look really cheap and low quality. Just my opinion.