• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

Kelly,
Finally found the forum and registered yesterday. I enjoyed flying Saturday although the wind was a little sketchy. Looking forward to pushing the plane harder with more video. Great video!!! You must have a good cameraman. ;)

Erik

I've been flying mine for two years now. It's got a DA50 and a KS can. I put a Demon Cortex on it last summer and love the combination. Everyone I've let fly it loves it. And the green gets a lot of positive comments.

The only problems I've had with it was the axles were very soft and bent really easily and the carbon fiber tube pins that hold the hatch on wear something fierce.View attachment 14229
Just picked up the green one at Nall.:attaboy: Can't wait to get her together but, I have to finish my Ultimate build first! :D

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Kelly,
Finally found the forum and registered yesterday. I enjoyed flying Saturday although the wind was a little sketchy. Looking forward to pushing the plane harder with more video. Great video!!! You must have a good cameraman. ;)

Erik

I have been working on actually making a little movie with the 3 vids of your slick. Just give me a bit a time. I finally got windows movie maker somewhat figured out. I will get it posted. Good flying with you and I will try my best to get out with you more often.
And I am really impressed with YOU and your slick. Good Job:)

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
SWEET! Nice job! Hope to be able to fly half as well as you and Rob @stangflyer do yours at 3 times the altitude. :LOL_gif:When @ChickenBalls gets his 540 together we will shoot some vid/pics of them together. Way it looks right now with my Ultimate build it may be Nall next year before we get them together.;)
Bart these bad influences Kelly an Rob, got me all jacked up bout getting mine up, so I went into full throttle getting equipment lined up, got engine Thanks to @emtp275 , @mulehead1969 sponsored me with a 5665, so I'm only a foot rub away from the boss lady letting me order 7954, and 3 SWB arms, and assembly is on.

emtp275

100cc
Bart these bad influences Kelly an Rob, got me all jacked up bout getting mine up, so I went into full throttle getting equipment lined up, got engine Thanks to @emtp275 , @mulehead1969 sponsored me with a 5665, so I'm only a foot rub away from the boss lady letting me order 7954, and 3 SWB arms, and assembly is on.
Think you should do a build thread on yours...Yea sounds like a good Idea, I worked on mine maybe an hr last night and I got the control horns glued in and the tail servos installed and center and end points dialed in, This will be a stupid fast build lol you'll get at least 10 pictures and 1/2 a page by the time its ready to fly.