Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Now that ya'll have suggested those super easy covering schemes what will he do with all the spare time?

2. :lol2:

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

"Easy Covering Schemes"......:laughing:........:epic:

Here's one to match those awesome pants.....

2064102.jpg

4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I have always likes this one just want to add to the confusion must my choice is the blue one by far.
    Have to agree with you all my wheels are AirMann as well the rubber on them And the bearings make the difference.

Attached Files:

pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

That's more like it. I knew I could count on all yous guys.
    Every one of these beautiful. Now I am realizing I can get you all to do my dirty painstaking work for me. So let's have some fun with this. How about a little contest here? @pawnshopmike and I would like to offer a $100.00 gift certificate to the winning entry to my 330 Covering Scheme Contest. Rules are simple. Locate the classiest and most outstanding scheme available, (or design your own)... reply here with your entry. I prefer a scheme that is unique, different and something not everyone has. Left, right, top, bottom views please. The photos already posted will be considered. There is no specific cut off date. As I will not be ready to do any covering for a while. I'll keep you all posted as to a deadline. Anyone and everyone is welcomed to help me out on this. The lucky photo responder gets a $100.00 gift certificate to @pawnshopmike hobby store. Last rule: EVERYONE give ole Mike a hearty thank you and a big thumbs up for helping me out on this.

Ok fellas, that's it. Let's see what ya got!
    happy-nodding-smiley-face-emoticon.gif
    Oh, one more thing... the scheme has to
    shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif
    And be
    praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif
    And make me
    26170403-Emoticon-drooling-Stock-Photo.jpg
    Ok, let's do this.

6. Awesome idea Rob! We haven't had a good O'l fashion contest here at GSN in quite a while.

For anyone who might not know, I'm a Great Planes and Horizon Stocking Dealer. So you should be able to find something worthy of your $100 Gift Certificate should you be the lucky winner!

Hip Hip Hooray to @stangflyer for coming up with the idea. :way_to_go:

49dimes, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 3 others like this.
  7. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Oh heck yeah! :fist_pump: Thanks Mike and Rob! Now... crap... I have to figure out a badass scheme. :geek:

49dimes, Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Great idea. Way to go guys and I will come up with something.

49dimes, Alky6, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That is a great and a nice idea from the two of you. It is these types of things that make this such a nice place to hang out. THANKS. Glad to be part of it.

10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome idea guys! I've had the pleasure of @pawnshopmike 's company at the field a few times. I think he even helped me retrieve a pile of broken helicopter parts a few years ago.:oblong:

Alky6, 49dimes, pawnshopmike and 2 others like this.