Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Nov 28, 2017.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Here's one to look at Rob
    [​IMG]

49dimes, Maxwell1945 and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. HRRC Flyer

Here's another one
    [​IMG]

Snoopy1, Maxwell1945 and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. HRRC Flyer

And another

[​IMG]

49dimes, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. HRRC Flyer

Last one for now

[​IMG]

Personally I like the orange, black and white one best.

Snoopy1, Maxwell1945, 49dimes and 2 others like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

OH MY!!! Did I mention everyone is welcome to submit as many as you like? As long as there are no repeats by anyone else. That being said, Nicey done David. I actually looked at this blue/yellow/silver scheme months ago. The only thing I didn't like about it was the Yellow. Other than that, I love the scheme. What if a guy was to change up the yellow to a Orange or White? Still keeping the other colors the same, the scheme remains the same. Just a different contrast of colors.

Keep 'em coming guys. So far we have some really nice ones.

49dimes, pawnshopmike and HRRC Flyer like this.
  6. Hi Rob
    Good luck on your new 330Sc recover job.
    Here is a picture of a 330Sc i found , I have been thinking of doing this scheme on my 42% Dalton 260 .
    What ever you do I know it will be Cool !
    Van 20170529_180814.jpg

7. stangflyer

Hey Van....good to hear from you. Thank you. I think this will be a fun one. Just "LOTS" of covering. LOL. Oh I do like this one. Very different and quite unique. Lets add this one to the list of most liked.

49dimes and Maxwell1945 like this.
  8. Rob,
    Yes lots of covering. When I built Mark's Dalton last year I put 55 that's FIFTY FIVE Feet of MonoKote on it.
    Take Care my Friend
    Van

stangflyer likes this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

That's a really good one.

49dimes, stangflyer and Maxwell1945 like this.
  10. stangflyer

I hear the song. I too was right at that amount when I recovered my 260. Lol

Maxwell1945 likes this.