Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Pilot Laser

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Oct 22, 2018.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Did you guys see the new 103" 35% Pilot Laser? It's not a bad looking airplane. There is a YouTube video or two of it flying. I'd share the video link, but I don't know how. . . . . :frown:.

Just thought I'd spread the word.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  2. You Know, saying it is not a bad looking plane is far short of saying it is a good looking plane!:dancing-chicken:

3. HRRC Flyer

Yeah Robert, I know but to be perfectly honest, the cowl looks wrong to me. It looks nothing like the cowl on my kit built 1/3 scale Lanier or my buddies 1/3 scale Godfrey and it throws off the looks of the whole thing in my eyes. I'm not knocking it because I bet it is an awesome flyer.

4. HRRC Flyer

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2018
    stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    pawnshopmike likes this.

6. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I looks like an awesome flying airplane, but it looks nothing like a Laser. Not that that is a bad thing really, it just doesn't look like one.

7. HRRC Flyer

@pawnshopmike
    Thanks for adding the video link, Buddy. . . . :way_to_go:

Hey Doug,
    I'm glad someone agrees with me. . . . . :laughing:.

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. No problem brother. Anytime you need help just ask.

stangflyer, Jetpainter and HRRC Flyer like this.
  9. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I agree, I think it looks more like a cross between a Slick and a Laser, than a true Laser. I think the cowl has a lot of inspirations from the Krill Laser.

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

agree that it doesnt look much like a laser but I like the looks of it. Looks as though they are trying to make something that is capable of more high energy like the newer EF stuff out there and I like it.