Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Pilot Laser

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Oct 22, 2018.

1. yes. you are right. this plane looks not like laser. I had thought this before I name it "Laser". because this plane is a totally different animal to anything I have designed before. Designed from the ground up as an out and out extreme 3D acrobatic monster, fully capable of the more high speed, high energy, quick and agile maneuvers today's pilots demand. so I decide not care about the scale but only care of the performance. but if I make a name which is not from the real plane. people maybe not easy to know. so I name it "laser".

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stangflyer, Luchnia, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I like it. When do you think they will start showing up here in the US?

stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Not sure should I get this plane or the Biplane. All of sudden I have two to pick from.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  5. it will arrive US warehouse at the early of December . if you order before 5 November , you can get free wing bag . check www. pilotrcusa.com

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Ummm…."BOTH"!! double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1, dhal22 and Jetpainter like this.
  7. stangflyer

Holy crap. Tony, You did it again. What an awesome plane. It may not look exactly like a Laser. But dang that thing is a beast. Like it? LOVE IT!! Finally, EF has some pretty tough competition.

Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I wish but still looking at the new Pilot biplane. The only thing is that it is an ARF and will be done with in a month.

stangflyer likes this.
  9. stangflyer

You dont like arf's?

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Its not that I do not like ARF,s they are built ok for the money you cannot beat them and they fly really well and you cannot beat them weight wise. The only thing is winters are 5 to 6 months long and it would be nice to have a project that lasted a little longer , have to keep busy, I do not really watch a lot of tv. And yes I really enjoy building planes..

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.