• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pilot RC 32% Decathlon

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Love that decaf mate. She looks wonderful in the air. We have the same one in our club on 60cc and its a dream to see fly as well.

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yay! I've been flying gassers for two years now and I'm not terribly confident that my ear for tuning is good/accurate, so seeing @Planebender comment on the rich condition that I thought I heard is comforting!

Engine has about 30 flights on it with stock muffler and I was sneaking up on a really close tune when I has a wood prop failure in the air. Prop failure destroyed the fuse of the plane, hello new decathlon. So far I had to lean the low just shy of 1/8 and I can tell it needs a bit more but was going to get a few dozen more flights before I work on it more. Since I'm running redline I don't have to worry about carbon building up in the can.

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Flies like a dream! Terry is right, this thing is so smooth and quiet!! Definitely a nice setup. It will be exciting to get our nephew to fly it too. If he liked Lucy, he will love this! Saturday is looking like favorable weather so maybe we can take it out then!:)