• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

WMcNabb

150cc
Well, it finally happened, today was the day, nearly a year in the works, I finally got to put Jacquie on the sticks of the Eagle. She did pretty darn well for a first timer to r/c. What a great day! Hope to do it again sometime.

That is absolutely AWESOME!! Congratulations Robert!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I forgot to mention I added an altimeter. I did not think I flew over 400' and for the most part I don't. I only broke 400' once by 3' on a vertical climb into a split S, started out going to do something and bailed into the split.

kork

70cc twin V2
What a great video! The plane sounds just awesome and I really liked how clear the video was.
Kinda seemed like I was standing there watching.
Good Job!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank's brothers. And to think @kork, with a two blade prop it gets even better. But then again, after watching that vid again maybe not. It does sound spot on and running like a top. The Eagle is grounded until I can make some minor repairs, one flying wire attachment point is not tight, and the canopy is in need of replacing for it is starting to crack. I have two other birds in the shop I have to get done with first, maybe by the end of next week. And the next time out, and any other normal flying day, it will be sporting the two blade prop.

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Lookie what a friend gave me, no more wondering if I have the metal ready for primer. Now all I need is a new set of gloves. Woo hoo.
Thanks Mason!!!!

Attachments

• P1080409.JPG
    P1080409.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 248

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
cbarnes0061, that would be a Swanyshouse Primo 60 with an RCGF 20cc engine. It is in need of an aileron repair, maybe a two hour job if I can ever get to it.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    313.6 KB · Views: 295

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I went through all the MOJO's then moved to the Primo, all his airframes are superb. That CF tube is a life saver.....

BalsaDust

I went through all the MOJO's then moved to the Primo, all his airframes are superb. That CF tube is a life saver.....

Yes the fuse tube helps tremendously. I want to build a mojo with the promo wing. Just like the looks of the mojo fuse more but like the idea of the thinner wing to loosen it up a bit.