• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Hah....I know what you mean. We recently switched from iPhones to Galaxies. Finally ended up buying a damned book to learn about all it functions....wow, I feel old! :thumbsdown:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I wanted to see how my smaller 60" Laser would work on the stand and it works great. Going to do some minor work on it tonight. The steel shaft you see there is a golf shaft for a long putter. Could not fit any better going through the plane so what the heck. Going to get my casters and mount this weekend.
Interesting that the electric planes without the battery are tail heavy so the tail stand works great without the Velcro tie. I picked up some pipe insulation lunchtime to cover the tail saddle.

IMG_0013.JPG

Dan767

70cc twin V2
I am looking forward to getting mine together when I get home. I've been working on my garage floor for ages, two car garage but limited storage. (Table saw, lawn mower, back up generator, various garden tools) and my planes are on the floor as well.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You know it's about time. I have been waiting forever to work on a plane and not have visit a chiropractor due to a misalignment caused by being on the floor too long or climbing onto/off a table/workstation.
GET ER DUN @Terryscustom !!!!!
Thanks Bud!

You got yours right? Shows it was delivered a couple days ago.