• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I finally got materials I was happy with. Birch plywood with a clear finish on both sides looks very nice. I got 17 of them cut which is one for everyone that ordered plus a couple. Found out I have a funeral to attend mid week so that screws up my plans for shipping but I am going to try my best. I have bolts and nuts on their way here from McMasters which will be here mid week as well so we'll see how this comes together. Those of you that wanted one you will know it's ready when you get in invoice through PayPal.

Attachments

• 20150809_200409.jpg
    20150809_200409.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 1439169090615700493888.jpg
    1439169090615700493888.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 246

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well I finally got materials I was happy with. Birch plywood with a clear finish on both sides looks very nice. I got 17 of them cut which is one for everyone that ordered plus a couple. Found out I have a funeral to attend mid week so that screws up my plans for shipping but I am going to try my best. I have bolts and nuts on their way here from McMasters which will be here mid week as well so we'll see how this comes together. Those of you that wanted one you will know it's ready when you get in invoice through PayPal.
Sweet! Thanks for the update bro.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Luckily for me, I live close and was able to pick mine up today. These things are awesome. The wood that Terry picked is perfect. Pre-finished and looks great.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! Nylon bolts will be here from McMasters on Wed or Thursday when I'm gone for the funeral, I'll probably work on boxing some of these up on Thursday night. We are flying Friday - Sunday in Ottumwa IA wounded warrior event if anyone is going and wants one give me a shout ahead of time.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Nylon hardware is here so these are ready to box and ship.............with one more delay. Need to get out flying this weekend. We are going to the Ottumwa IA wounded warrior fly-in, and if there is one near you I encourage you to do the same. Have fun, support our troops and have a great time with friends.
Boxing and shipping next week.
usa-flag.gif

Attachments

• 20150813_112023.jpg
    20150813_112023.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 256