• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm interested in checking your shipping to Canada there Terry.

or should I use our UPS set-up that we have going on. shipped to Buffalo/Niagara Area for pickup?

Great ideas man! Keep 'em comin'!!

Well, I can tell you that the guy that won one last week on here is from Canada and it cost me $48 to ship:doh!:. I don't know anything about duties and taxes that may be due on your side of the border. I'll sell you one and can work with you on shipping if you want. PM me if you want. I can tell you that the box is 40 x 26 x 3 inches and weighs just a few ounces shy of 20lbs.

In USA I'm doing flat rate shipping included in the $119 price and so far it has worked out good. I've had a few cost me more than the allotted shipping amt. and some a couple less but it's averaging well so I'll keep the flat rate.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I can't think of a better use than this for my stand.

image003.jpg

UP tracking says mine is on the truck. Can't wait... I'm assembling my new AJ93 Laser and I know the stand will come in handy

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Damn Terry, those look really sweet!

Last job I had was at an OEM of food processing equipment and we had aluminum and stainless sheet of all gauges AND a water-jet cutter. I was going to have one of the engineers design a custom cradle for my P-47, have it water-jet cut and welded by one of the fabricators, BUT.....they fired my ass before I had a chance to get er done!!! How dare they! :laughing:

Astro

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Do you plan on doing a few runs of these? I would like to pick up one or two but funds won't be available for a few weeks.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Do you plan on doing a few runs of these? I would like to pick up one or two but funds won't be available for a few weeks.

I do, we are starting to ramp up into our busy time with work so it will be a few weeks before we have time to cut any more. I do have two left on hand and a third that is sold pending funds next weekend. Next run will be at least two more weeks. Thanks!