• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Planewrapper

O

Ohio AV8TOR

For those using them what color did you go with and if you had to do it again would you change colors. Texas has some hot sunny days so I am considering white or silver and leaning on silver.

planewrapper-silver01-350.jpg

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
I have red, yellow, blue, silver, orange, white/red striped, and lime green. All seem to do a good job in the Arkansas sun. I won't get a white one, because I think it would get too dirty fairly quickly.

I have two of there covers. I went with all silver on one in hopes that it would help reflex heat. then on the second one I went with all white. I've seen them in darker colors too. I think as long as the air can get between the plane and the wrapper it will be the most effective.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
attachment.php

I have this camo and an orange one, they both do about the same but the camo is nicer looking!

12547=5792-IMG_1512.jpg
12547=5792-IMG_1512.jpg

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I guess i am boring, but I ordered two silver ones for my plane. I planned on doing this months ago, but I got a kick in the pants a few weeks ago when the sun warped my pilot and the cockpit in my 104 Extra. Oh well it adds character.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Patroller;12631 wrote: I guess i am boring, but I ordered two silver ones for my plane. I planned on doing this months ago, but I got a kick in the pants a few weeks ago when the sun warped my pilot and the cockpit in my 104 Extra. Oh well it adds character.

Once, years ago I had the top of a pilots head get a hole melted in it.