Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post your foamies you’re flying

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by GSNadmin, Aug 1, 2016.

1. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

IMG_6514.JPG One of my airfoilz planes from back in the day.

Alky6, stangflyer, 49dimes and 2 others like this.
  2. My two favorites right now are my 39" Crack Yak and my 32" Crack Laser from Twisted Hobbies. I added lights to both of them for night flying. The 39" Crack Yak is hands down the best flying foamie ever. The smaller 32" Crack Laser I like for the backyard or any tight spaces.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Alky6, stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  3. Also love flying my trusty Flyzone Switch. I guess it counts as a foamie although its not a flat foamie. She's a hoot to fly.

image.jpg

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  4. Dangit. I debated between the 32" and the 39" for too long. Settled on the 32. Glue has been drying about 3 weeks waiting g to fly. Lol. Can't wait to fly it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

5. The 32" Crack flys great too. Just not as good as the 39". I wore mine out after about a year. Pulled all the gear out of it and put it in the 32" Laser.

image.jpg

stangflyer likes this.

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg No foamies currently flying in my stable but Sam at lightrc is getting ready to release a new one that looks freaking awesome.

7. Here are my foamy toys currently.

Bob

IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1305.JPG

8. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

[​IMG]

My vtol foamie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangflyer, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Right now flying a timber, qq extra, and 2 Crack planes. Mini mxs and Crack yak light. 20160730_210841(0).jpg 20160730_210841(0).jpg

stangflyer, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Been flying the QQ300 too @ericb . It's a hoot!! My cheap HK plane.......well at least the wheels live on in my MXS 20160418_201608.jpg Snapshot 9 (12-29-2015 11-59 PM).png

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.