• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post your full size avatar photos here

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
GW Red Edge2.jpg
there you go

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 94406 Figured I'd join in! Beautiful planes in this forum!
Just picked this up a few weeks. Not a bad flying bird at all, with plenty of vertical
I had one of those. Man...what a wild ride that plane was. I loved mine. LOTS of power. Who knew you could start going straight up at 60 or so and gain speed headed straight up? Too bad I got rid of mine.

1b727c723c002f986ae818884826a06f.jpg
6de3a564c3d0d29431cd009e3cfe164a.jpg
b06534dd9c1401ada2bc70c6f249bced.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that....is majestic. Bring it on... Good looking two winged plane.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This my Stick 85 with a DA 150 bolted on to the front. Built from a kit with many changes it is painted and is now ready for its second season, made a few changes to it over the winter hopefully it is a little better at slowing down and landing.View attachment 95401
By the way, where did you get those cylinder scoops? I could use something like that.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
By the way, where did you get those cylinder scoops? I could use something like that.
Made the scoops my self. They made from 1/64 plywood. They work well but are quite fragile, they did make a difference to the temps on the one cylinder close to the firewall.
Sometimes it is just fun to fly something with stupid power.